Bend Golf Club has one of the best full-service tennis facilities in Central Oregon. Tennis members enjoy a great club atmosphere with both indoor and outdoor tennis courts, augmented by a fitness center, sports cafe, saltwater pool and more! As the oldest active member-owned tennis club in the city, BGC has a long-standing reputation for a relaxed atmosphere, friendly members, and leagues for all ages.
- Great rates
- Access to private restaurants, gym, and pool
- Outdoor and indoor seasons
- On-site pro shop for the basics, including restringing services
- Open 7 days a week
- Adult programs including group and private lessons, leagues, cardio tennis, and beginner clinics
- Junior programs including tournament training, tennis and sports summer camps
- Complimentary parking on site
- Guests welcome
Indoor TENNIS Courts
Two courts to choose from.
The two indoor tennis courts can be reserved through online booking. There’s a lounge area with comfortable seating and fresh coffee. You’ll find a friendly reception at the athletic desk where you can purchase balls and other items you need for your game.
Outdoor TENNIS Courts
Two full-size, outdoor courts.
Soak up the sun and fresh air while playing on one of the two outdoor courts.
Designated indoor hours available.
Pickleball has become a big thing! Tennis courts are taped off during designated hours to be used as pickleball courts.The outdoor courts have permanent markings, with portable nets that are put into place.