If you will be visiting us to play golf or tennis, attend an event, or as a guest of one of our members, here are a few things you should know:
- Directions (Click Here)
- Parking - Onsite parking is free of charge. There is a drop-off area for your clubs in front of the putting green adjacent to the parking lot. We ask that larger vehicles park at the north end of the parking lot.
- Elevator - There is an elevator located next to the main entrance to the clubhouse. The elevator can be used to access the upper level of the clubhouse for the Pines Room, Cascade Dining Room or the Quail Room. It can also be used to access the lower level of the clubhouse for the golf pro shop, the Athletic Center or the locker rooms.
- The pro shop is located on the lower level of the clubhouse, facing the golf course. Please check in here prior to your round. You can also pick up any supplies you may need. Pro shop phone number: 541-382-7437
- If there is any chance of a frost delay based on previous night's temperatures, please call the frostline at 541-385-1973 for up-to-date information regarding any delays to your tee time.
- Private pull carts are allowed: club pull carts are available and free of charge. Golf carts are available for a fee and should be reserved at the same time as your tee time.
- The Athletic Center is located at the south end of our parking lot. You do not need to enter the main clubhouse in order to access the courts or pool. Please check in at the Athletic Center desk prior to using any athletic facilities.
- Pines Room: The entrance to the Pines Room is on the north end of the clubhouse. If your meeting or banquet is taking place in the Pines Room, there will be signs posted outside for the correct set of stairs to use.
- Quail Room or Cascades Dining Room: These spaces are accessed via the main entrance to the clubhouse. The Quail Room is just to the left as you enter the lobby and the Cascades Dining Room will be ahead and on your right.
- The Ponderosa Grill: is a members-only dining room and bar.
If you are interested in getting information about becoming a member, please call 541-322-5765 to make an appointment to tour our club and have all your questions answered. If you do not have an appointment, drop in to the pro shop, where the staff will be happy to help you.