Bend Golf and Country Club is an outstanding, full service tennis facility. Tennis and Racket Sports members enjoy a great club atmosphere with both indoor and outdoor courts, augmented by a fitness center, sports cafe, salt-water pool and more! As the oldest active member owned tennis club in the city, BGCC has a long-standing reputation for a relaxed atmosphere, friendly members, and professional programs for all ages.
- Great rates.
- Access to private restaurants, gym, and pool.
- Outdoor and indoor seasons.
- On-site pro shop for the basics, including restringing services.
- Open 7 days a week.
- Adult programs including group and private lessons, leagues, cardio tennis, and beginner clinics.
- Junior programs including tournament training, tennis and sports summer camps.
- Complimentary parking on site.
- Guests welcome.
Two courts to choose from.
The two indoor courts can be reserved through online booking. There’s a lounge area with comfortable seating and fresh coffee. You’ll find a friendly reception at the athletic desk where you can purchase balls and other items you need for your game.
Two full-size, outdoor courts.
Soak up the sun and fresh air while playing on one of the two outdoor courts.
Designated indoor hours available.
Pickleball has become a big thing! Tennis courts are taped off during designated hours to be used as Pickleball courts.The outdoor courts have permanent markings, with portable nets that are put into place.